It's been a long day of travel and I'm fairly exhausted, but I'm absolutely stoked to be here. I don't have the mental capacity for much text, but nobody likes to read lots of text anyways, so here's some pictures:
It's the wing of the jet, and it's awesome.
Vancouver from several thousand feet.
We have a lot of mountains in BC...
Me.
Logbook note: Aug 16, 2012: Muffins do not taste any different at 37000ft.
Air braking over London! Fluid mechanics, anyone?
Snagged a picture of the London Eye from the jet!
The beast that brought me here. One does not simply walk... to London.
This is me finding my way to the tube station.
My room! I practically own an apartment in London for the next two weeks. I'm all set up and good to go!
Well I hope that this was at least a little bit interesting, perhaps once I've had a nap and have eaten something I'll have some interesting things to say. The staff here are incredibly friendly and everything has been taken care of and laid out for us clearly.
Nap time.
Well I hope that this was at least a little bit interesting, perhaps once I've had a nap and have eaten something I'll have some interesting things to say. The staff here are incredibly friendly and everything has been taken care of and laid out for us clearly.
Nap time.