UFV London Trip

Thoughts and pictures from the London International Youth Science Forum 2012!

Friday, 31 August 2012

Home Sweet Home

Well, I'm home. I just want to say thanks to everyone that has been reading this blog. If you bump into me around UFV please feel free to ask me about anything that interested you. I look forward to giving some presentations also.

Cheers.

- Timothy Richards
Posted by Timothy Richards at 09:33
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (20)
    • ▼  August (20)
      • Home Sweet Home
      • Aug 29: Last Day of the Forum
      • Aug 28: Lectures and the Theater!
      • Aug 27: Lecture Day and Science Museum
      • Aug 26: Hampton Court and Windsor Castle
      • Aug 25: Colour and The Tower of London
      • Aug 24: Trip to CCFE
      • Aug 23: Student Debate Day
      • Aug 22: Full Day trip
      • Aug 21: Lecture Day
      • Aug 20: National Physical Laboratory
      • Aug 19: Student Presentations
      • Aug 19: Stonehenge and Salisbury
      • The Rest of August 18th
      • Morning Stroll
      • Opening Ceremony
      • International Affair
      • London, England!
      • Well, I'm past security in YVR and I felt this was...
      • Overview

About Me

My photo
Timothy Richards
Physics and mathematics student at the University of the Fraser Valley.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.